Our Covid Safe Plan, Conditions of Entry and Golden Rules!
We have a Covid-Safe Plan that is in full force at DOOLEYS Health + Fitness and have updated our Conditions of Entry and Golden Rules to support the plan.
By entering DOOLEYS Health + Fitness, all members and guests are obliged to adhere to the conditions and rules:
Conditions of entry and Golden Rules at DOOLEYS Health + Fitness
- Members must use their DOOLEYS Club Card to scan in at the turnstile
- Members must have their temperature cleared at the Self Checking Temperature station located at the turnstile
- If a high temperature is registered, the person is not permitted to enter the gym
- Maximum capacity allowed inside the facility is based on a 1 person per 4m2 rules
- A maximum number of people is allowed per color coded area – See signage displayed around the facility
- Members must maintain a minimum of 1.5m social distancing
- Equipment is not to be moved around, (i.e. weight benches in the strength zone)
- Equipment must be wiped down with disinfectant before and after use
- No towel, no entry
- Members are to sanitize their hands frequently, especially when entering and exiting different areas
- We recommend members bring their own Gym Mat for classes and general gym use
- While access to toilets remain – showers and change rooms are closed until further notice
- Hands must be sanitized before and after using lockers
- Social distancing indicators have been placed at reception, in the Core Zone, in the FX Zone and in the Group Fitness studio to maintain distance between members
- We have 2 x dedicated cleaners working around the club disinfecting all touch points – These are our Hygiene Marshall’s
- The Gym Supervisor stationed at Gym Reception wearing the Yellow Vest is our Covid-Safe Hygiene Marshall and is responsible for ensuring the Covid Safe Plan we have put together is in action.
- All team members are trained in and are enforcing the Covid Safe Plan along with our designated Covid-Safe Hygiene Marshall
- We are not accepting complimentary guests for the time being – Full Members or paid casuals only
- If you are unwell or are experiencing any symptoms – Stay home
- If you have been to any venues flagged by NSW Health in the last 14 days or are meant to be isolating – Entry will not be permitted
- It is recommended members wear masks when entering, exiting and moving around the gym, however – it is not recommended while exercising.
- Bookings for Group Fitness are now made through the DOOLEYS Health + Fitness Phone App
- Classes are limited to the number as shown on the app at the time of booking
- If you book in for a class but do not attend and do not cancel your booking, your account will be banned from bookings for a 24-hour period.
- You will be able to book in a maximum of 2 hours prior to the class start via the app
- We recommend you bring your own Exercise Mat to classes and for general gym use
- Classes are exclusive to full gym members and are unavailable to casual members and guests until further notice
- Members are required to wait on the main level of the Gym for all members to leave the studio level before being permitted entry upstairs by a DOOLEYS Health + Fitness staff member
- Classes have been redesigned to ensure no sharing of equipment
- Members must wipe down equipment before and after use
- Members must sanitize hands at the stations available before entering and when exiting the studio