COVID-19 Restrictions to Ease
DOOLEYS Health + Fitness is committed to the safety of our community, members and staff.
As a result, we are providing our members with the latest update in compliance with NSW government regulations.
From 12:01am Monday 29 March 2021, the following will apply for gyms:
- all venues to move to the one person per 2sqm rule (venues will be allowed at least 25 people before the 2sqm rule applies)
For DOOLEYS Health + Fitness this means:
- Showers are available for use
- Capacity limits in zones will increase
Premier Gladys Berejiklian stresses with the ease in restrictions ” It is important we don’t let our guard down and continue to check in at venues, keep our social distance and get tested if we have even the mildest of symptoms.”
We will continue to uphold our current COVID safe plan.
Conditions of entry and Golden Rules at DOOLEYS Health + Fitness
- Members must QR code check in via service NSW.
- Members must have their temperature cleared at the Self Checking Temperature station located at the turnstile
- If a high temperature is registered, the person is not permitted to enter the gym
- Maximum capacity allowed inside the facility is based on a 1 person per 2m2 rules
- A maximum number of people is allowed per color coded area – See signage displayed around the facility
- Members must maintain a minimum of 1.5m social distancing
- Equipment is not to be moved around, (i.e. weight benches in the strength zone)
- Equipment must be wiped down with disinfectant before and after use
- Members must carry and use a towel
- Members are to sanitize their hands frequently, especially when entering and exiting different areas
- We recommend members bring their own Gym Mat for classes and general gym use
- Hands must be sanitized before and after using lockers
- Social distancing indicators have been placed at reception, in the Core Zone, in the FX Zone and in the Group Fitness studio to maintain distance between members
- We have 2 x dedicated cleaners working around the club disinfecting all touch points – These are our Hygiene Marshall’s
- The Gym Supervisor stationed at Gym Reception wearing the Yellow Vest is our COVID-Safe Hygiene Marshall and is responsible for ensuring the Covid Safe Plan we have put together is in action.
- All team members are trained in and are enforcing the COVID Safe Plan along with our designated COVID-Safe Hygiene Marshall
- If you are unwell or are experiencing any symptoms – Stay home and monitor symptoms
- If you have been to any venues flagged by NSW Health in the last 14 days or are meant to be isolating – Entry will not be permitted
- It is recommended members wear masks when entering, exiting and moving around the gym, however – it is not recommended while exercising.
- Bookings for Group Fitness are now made through the DOOLEYS Health + Fitness Phone App
- Classes are limited to the number as shown on the app at the time of booking
- If you book in for a class but do not attend and do not cancel your booking, your account will be suspended from bookings for a 24-hour period.
- You will be able to book in a maximum of 2 hours prior to the class start via the app
- We recommend you bring your own Exercise Mat to classes and for general gym use
- Classes are exclusive to full gym members and are unavailable to casual members and guests until further notice
- Members are required to wait on the main level of the Gym for all members to leave the studio level before being permitted entry upstairs by a DOOLEYS Health + Fitness staff member
- Classes have been redesigned to ensure no sharing of equipment
- Members must wipe down equipment before and after use
- Members must sanitize hands at the stations available before entering and when exiting the studio
It has been over a year now since COVID impacted our Health + Fitness community, we thank our members for their continued patience and support as we move towards the direction of normality for our gym. With your cooperation we continue to deliver the best experience at DOOLEYS with safety as our priority.
Stay tuned for more updates.