We are committed to providing and enforcing a Covid-Safe DOOLEYS Health + Fitness
Conditions of entry and use of DOOLEYS Health + Fitness
- All members, staff and guest must sign in using NSW QR code
- All members, staff and guest will have their temperature checked and cleared by a DOOLEYS Health + Fitness team member to ensure good health prior to entering the building
- All members, staff and guest must be fully vaccinated to enter the premises
- All staff are required to wear a mask, members are strongly encouraged but not mandatory.
- Equipment has been spaced to maintain 1.5m social distancing
- We recommend members bring their own Gym Mat for classes and general gym use
- Members and staff will sanitize their hands before entering and exiting each area using the abundance of hand sanitizing dispensers located all around the facility
- Please disinfect equipment before and after use using the cleaning stations that have been posted all around the gym
- A towel must always be used
- Hands must be sanitized before and after using lockers
- We have brought on amazing humans who are working around the clock to disinfect all touch points including railings and gym equipment as well as cleaning of the change rooms.
- Bookings for Group Fitness must be made through the DOOLEYS Health + Fitness Phone App
- Classes are limited to the number as shown on the app at the time of booking
- If you book in for a class but do not attend and do not cancel your booking, your account will be banned from bookings for a 24-hour period.
- You will be able to book in a maximum of 2 hours prior to the class start via the app
- We recommend you bring your own Exercise Mat to classes and for general gym use
- Members are required to wait on the main level of the Gym for all members to leave the studio level before being permitted entry upstairs by a DOOLEYS Health + Fitness staff member
- Classes have been redesigned to ensure no sharing of equipment
- Members must wipe down equipment before and after use
- Members must sanitize hands at the stations available before entering and when exiting the studio